Gesenius : Hebrew Lexicon
Table A. The Personal Pronoun
1. The Personal Pronoun
2. The Verbal Suffix
3. Suffixes to the Noun in the Singular
4. Suffixes to the Noun in the Plural
5. Suffixes attached to the ל, ב, כ, את, מן and עם
Table B. Regular Verb.
6. Unusual Confugations
8. Regular Verb
10. Piel and Pual
11. Hiphil and Hophal
Table C. Verb Pe Guttural.
Table D. Verb Ayin Guttural.
Table E. Verb Lamedh Guttural.
13. Verb Pe Guttural.
14. Verb Ayin Guttural.
15. Verb Lamedh Guttural.
Table F. Regular Verb with Suffixes
16. Regular Verb with Suffixes
Table G. Verb Pe Nun
17. Verb Pe Nun
Table H. Verb Ayin Doubled
18. Verb Ayin Doubled
Table I. Verb Pe Aleph
19. Verb Pe Aleph
Table K. Verb Pe Yod
20. Verb Pe Yod
Table L. Verb Ayin Vav/Ayin Yod
21. Verb Ayin Vav
22. On the Verbs Ayn Yod
Table M. Verb Lamed Aleph
23. On the Verbs Lamed Aleph
Table N. Verb Lamed He
24. Verbs Lamed He
25. Verbs Doubly Anomalous
26. Nouns Derived from the Regular Verb
27. Nouns Derived from the Irregular Verb
28. The Vowel-Changes of Nouns.
29. On the Declension of the Masculine Nouns in General
Table O. Declension of Masculine Nouns
30. First Declension of the Masculines
31. Second Declension of the Masculines
32. Third Declension of the Masculines
33. Fourth Declension of the Masculines
34. Fifth Declension of the Masculines
35. Sixth Declension of the Masculines
36. Seventh Declension of the Masculines
37. Eighth Declension of the Masculines
38. Ninth Declension of the Masculines
39. Vowel-Changes in the Formation of Feminine Nouns.
40. On the Declension of the Feminine Nouns in General
41. Tenth Declension, or the First of the Feminines.
42. Eleventh Declension, or the Second of the Feminines.
43. Twelfth Declension, or the Third of the Feminines.
44. Thirteenth Declension, or the Fourth of the Feminines.
45. Irregular Nouns.
Table P. The Personal Pronoun.
46. On the Suffixes to Nouns Singular and Plural
Table Q Regular Verb.
47. On the Regular Verb.
48. Unfrequent Conjugations.
49. Verbs with Gutturals.
Table R. Regular Verb with Suffixes.
50. On the Regular Verb with Suffixes.
Table S. Verbs Pe Nun.
Table T. Verbs Ayin Ayin
51. On the Verbs Pe Nun.
52.(Table U) On the Verbs Pe Yod. and Pe. Vav.
53. Verbs Pe Aleph
Table V. Verbs Ayin Vav
54. On the Verbs Ayin Vav and Ayin Yod.
Table W. Verbs Lamed Aleph.
55. On the Verbs Lamed Aleph and Lamed He
56. Verbs Doubly Anomalous
Table X. Declension of Masculine Nouns.
57.-59. First-Third Declension of Masculines.
60.-63. Fourth-Secenth Declension of Masculines.
64.-65. Eighth-Ninth Declension, or First-Second of Feminines
66.-67. Tenth-Eleventh Declension, or Third-Fourth of Feminines
68. Irregular Nouns
1. The Semitish Languages in General
2. History if the Hebrew as a Living Language
3. Works on the Grammar of the Hebrew Language
4. Division and Arrangement of Grammar
5. The Consonants, Their Form and Names
Part 1 of the Elements
Chapter 1. Reading and Orthography
6. Pronunciation & Division of Consonants
7. The Vowels in General, Vowel-letters, and Vowel-signs.
8. The Vowel Signs.
9. Distinction of Qamats & Qamats-Hhatuph
10. Sheva Simple and Composite
11. Signs Which Affect the Pronunciation of the Consonants
12. Daghesh in General. - Daghesh Forte.
13. Daghesh Lene.
14. Mappiq and Raphe.
15. The Accents.
16. Maqqeph and Methegh
17. Qeri and Kethieh
Chapter 2. Peculiarities and Changes of Letters; of Syllables, and the Tone
19. Changes of Consonants
20. Doubling of Consonants
21. Aspiration, and the Removal of it by Daghesh Lene
22. Peculiarities of the Gutturals
23. The Feeble Letters
24. Changes of the Feeble Letters
25. Unchangeable Vowels
26. Syllables, and their Influence on the Quantity of Vowels
27. Changes of Vowels, Especially in Reference to their Quantity
28. Rise of New Vowels and Syllables.
29. The Tone; Shifting of the Tone; and of the Pause.
Part 2 Forms and Inflexions, or the Parts of Speech.
30. Roots and Stem Words.
31. Grammatical Structure
32. The Article
33. The Personal Pronoun in General
34. Verbal Suffixes.
35. Nominal Suffixes, or Possessive Pronouns.
36. Suffixes to Particles.
37. Other Pronouns.
Chaper 2. The Verb.
38. General View
39. Ground Forms of the Verb; Conjugations.
42. The Regular Verb
43. Form and Signification.
44. Praeter of Kal and its Inflexion.
45. The Infinitive.
46. The Imperative.
47. The Future and its Inflexion.
48. Peculiar Changes of the Future and Imperative.
49. The Participle.
B. Derived Conjugations.
51. Piel and Pual.
52. Hiphil and Hophal.
54. Unusual Conjugations.
56. Verbs with Gutturals.
57. Verbs Pe Guttural.
58. Verbs Ayin Guttural.
59. Verbs Lamedh Guttural.
60. Changes of the Verbal-forms Effected by the Suffixes.
61. Praeter with Suffixes.
62. Infinitive and Imperative with Suffixes.
63. Future with Suffixes
64. The Irregular Verb. General View.
75. Verb Doubly Anomalous
76. Relation of the Irregular Verbs to One Another. Biliteral Verbs.
77. Defective Verbs.
Chapter 3. The Noun.
78. General View
79. Forms Which Mark the Gender of Nouns.
80. Derivation of Nouns.
81. Primitive Nouns.
82. Verbal Nouns in General
83. Nouns Derived From the Regular Verb.
84. Nouns Derived from the Irregular Verb.
85. Denominative Nouns.
86. The Dual and Plural
87. The Construct State.
88. The Nound with Suffixes.
89. Declension of Nouns.
90. Declension of Masculine Nouns.
91. Vowel Changes in the Formation of Feminine Nouns.
92. Declension of Feminine Nouns.
93. Paragogic Letters; He, Yodh, and Vav.
94. List of Irregular Nouns.
95. Numerals. -1. Cardinal Numbers.
96. Numerals. -2. Ordinal Numbers.
Chapter 4. - The Particles.
97. Generl View.
100. Prefix Prepositions.
101. Prepositions with the Plural Form.
Part 3. Syntax
Chapter 1. Syntax of the Noun.
104. Relation of the Substantive to the Adjective; -of the Abstract to the Concrete.
105. Use of the Genders.
106. The Plural and Collective Nouns.
107. Use of the Article.
110. Connexion of the Substantive with the Adjective.
112. The Genitive. Expression of it by Circumlocution.
116. Use of the Accusative.
117. Modes of Expressing the Comparative And Superlative.
118. Syntax of the Numerals.
Chapter 2. Syntax of the Pronoun.
119. Use of the PErsonal Pronoun.
120. The Demonstrative and Interrogative Pronouns.
121. Use of the Relative Pronoun.
122. Mode of Expressing those Pronouns for which the Hebrew has no Proper Forms.
Chapter 3. Syntax of the Verb.
123. Use of the Tenses; General View.
124. Use of the Praeter.
125. Use of the Future.
126. Use of the Futurum Figuratum and Conversum.
127. The Inperative.
128. Use of the Infinitive Absolute.
129. Infinitive Construct.
130. Construction of the Inf. Constr. with the Genitive and the Accusative.
131. Use of the Participle.
132. Construction of the Participle.
133. The Optative.
134. Persons of the Verb.
135. Construction of the Verb with the Accusative.
136. Verbs Which Govern Two Accusatives.
137. Construction of Verbs with Prepositions.
138. Constructio Praegnans.
139. Construction of Two Verbs with One Another
140. Construction of Passive Verbs.
Chapter 4. Connexion of the Subject with the Predicate.
141. Manner of Expressing the Copula.
142. Arrangement of the Parts of Speech in a Sentence; Case Absolute.
143. Relation of the Subject and Predicate in Respect to Gender and Number.
145. Constructions of the Compound Subject.
Chapter 5. Use of the Particles.
147. The Adverbs.
148. Construction of Adverbs.
149. Words Which Express Negation.
150. Interrogative Words and Sentences.
151. The Prepositions.
152. The Conjunctions.
153. The Interjections.
Paradigms of Verbs.
Exercises in Hebrew Grammar
Notes on the First Lessons in Translating.